Friday, October 21, 2011

So I'm not so good with keeping up a blog. Who knew? Well me for one. I am the one who gets the gear and declares herself a runner. Runs faithfully for a week. Takes a day or month off and never runs again. Maybe it's the same with me and blogging. I hope not.

Things get busy, kids need to be here of there. Kids get sick, kids need visited at college. You get the picture. Really I wouldn't have it any other way. Unless I'm tired then I would have it every other way.


It's stick season around here and I am determined to find the beauty in it. Just before stick season tho- I got to do this. O' happy day.
so busy, but so darn cute

This weekend promises to be a good one. Our local football team has "gone pink" to raise money for breast cancer awareness. I love that. The way a small, hometown wants to make a big difference. We could learn from them.

Have a wonderful weekend friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment