Friday, October 7, 2011

should be doing....

I should be doing a lot of other things right now. Cleaning off the top of my desk, cleaning up dog hair, laundry....the list is endless. Is yours?? Or are we the only pigs out there?  But it's bright and sunny out and I am feeling crafty and creative. I can always clean up the dog hair tomorrow or the next day.

I am pretty new to the photography world. It's really hard for me to charge money for something that I love to do (even though God knows we could use the extra dollars). And to be honest it still scares the crap out of me when someone asks me to take pictures for them. Strange mix of fear and thrill. I am learning to accept the fact the I am good at it. Plain and simple. That's hard to admit. I don't understand why, it just is. Low self esteem. Hope my kids don't have it as badly as I do. They shouldn't. They are smart and cute.

Big weekend awaits. Friday night football. Kart racing banquet. Church. Photo shoot. Kids underfoot. Love. Enjoy yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment